Building With Integrity Since 1986
Joe LaMonica got his start at construction in New England and began specializing in luxury homes when he moved to California’s South Bay in the late seventies, where he established LaMonica Custom Builders in 1986.
In the years since, the firm has built everything from lake view and mountainside homes in Lake Tahoe, to contemporary oceanfront homes and remodels in Southern California.
Today, Joe and his team specialize in new home construction, remodeling, project consulting, and small commercial construction services in the South Bay and are experienced in dealing with its specific challenges. Whether it’s a house on a cliffside, a long, narrow lot, or even an angular space, if it’s what their clients want, Joe and his team make it happen.
- 2019 - Best of 2019 Award from the City of Redondo Beach
- 2019 - Featured in Home Builders Digest
- 2018 - Best of 2018 Award from the City of Redondo Beach
- 2006 - Award of Distinction from the Washoe County Design Commission
- 2004 - Featured on the Cover of Builders/Architect Magazine
- 1986 - LaMonica Custom Home Builders goes into business
- 1978 - Seasoned builder Joe LaMonica moves to the South Bay